Installation TFS2012.2

Jul 1, 2014 at 6:38 AM
I tried to install latest version TFS 2012.2 but got this error message:

Error while loading code module: ‘TfsScorecard.Utilities, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. Details: Could not load file or assembly 'TfsScorecard.Utilities, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (rsErrorLoadingCodeModule) Get Online HelpError in class instance declaration for class TfsScorecard.Utilities.HeatMap: [BC30002] Type 'TfsScorecard.Utilities.HeatMap' is not defined. (rsCompilerErrorInClassInstanceDeclaration) Get Online Help
The BackgroundColor expression for the text box ‘txtWIAdoptation’ contains an error: [BC30451] Name 'TfsScorecard' is not declared. (rsCompilerErrorInExpression) Get Online Help
The BackgroundColor expression for the text box ‘MTM_TestCoverage’ contains an error: [BC30451] Name 'TfsScorecard' is not declared. (rsCompilerErrorInExpression) Get Online Help
The BackgroundColor expression for the text box ‘textbox53’ contains an error: [BC30451] Name 'TfsScorecard' is not declared. (rsCompilerErrorInExpression) Get Online Help

Keep up the good work - i love your tools! ;)

/Tobias
Jul 13, 2015 at 3:47 PM
I have the same issue as Tobias. I tried to install to TFS 2012.3. Have you had a chance to look at this?